Thursday, March 20, 2014

Is This The Final Editing?

It is officially Spring. Living in southern California it feels like Spring has been upon us for several months. We never really had Autumn, Fall or Winter. The weather has been moderate to warm, even between December-February. Where else can you wear shorts at Christmas, go snow boarding, ride in the desert, and go to the beach, all in the same day? Well, maybe a pretty long day, but you get the point. A few days ago we saw snow on the very top of the mountains, while experiencing 80 degree weather.
On a different note: 
The final editing of my book is complete (I think). I've sent it back to the publisher's with the latest changes. This is such an exciting process. I recommend it to everyone. If God has revealed to you to write your story, or write about something else, don't hesitate any longer. You won't be completely at peace until you do what the Master has asked of you. You will always feel something is left undone. That's not a place He wants you to reside.
I don't know all that He has for me, but I can hardly wait to find out. I have longed to shout from the rooftops of His great love for you and me. God never disappoints, nor leaves us. He is always faithful, and always wants the best for us. Never before have I experienced the love of someone who wants only the best for me. Not until I met Jesus! 

No comments: